$12.99 - $13.00
Clean Streak, Shop Size, 23oz Aerosol - Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$12.00 - $16.00
White Lightning's Clean Streak cleans the grimiest, greasiest drivetrains with an easy to use, no mess spray. Clean Streak breaks down grease and road grime and dries in minutes with no residue. Use Clean Streak to prepare your drivetrain for the ultimate fresh coat of chain lube.
Matte Finisher, 19oz Spray Bottle Matte Finisher delivers a streak-free, gloss-free finish, which helps matte finish bikes look "showroom" new. Also safe for use on clear-coated bicycles.
WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
WD-40's Frame Protectant is specially formulated to prevent the build-up of dirt, dust and grime on bicycles. Once treated, surfaces stay cleaner longer so your bikes always look great. Plus it helps restores scratched areas and the luster of clear coats on carbon and all other bike finishes, too.
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
Tri-Flow Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
$7.00 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
$17.00 - $26.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$17.00 - $45.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
$13.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
$9.50 - $65.00
Degreaser 13 takes degreasing chemistry to new levels with performance that must be seen to be believed. Your drivetrain hasn't been this clean since the day you bought it! Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Fully water soluble and further activated by light scrubbing and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain with every surface cleaned completely. Pedro's advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratchet drive features unique push-through design for superior durability and reliability. - Designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Includes 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench features a 350mm length designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. A unique push-through, reversible, 3/8-inch ratchet drive delivers superior durability and reliability. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set in 0.5Nm increments using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Grande Torque Wrench also features heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and includes a 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and a 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
$12.00 - $20.00
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free. - Heavy-Duty degreaser made from citrus extracts - Perfect for removing the toughest grease and grime - Quickly dissolves away grease and grime - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing - Water soluble formula easily rinses away
$5.00 - $6.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts, ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, improved lockring wrench, and improved bottle opener.
Having trouble getting at internal nipples? Park's 3-Way Internal Nipple Wrench comes to your rescue. It features a 3.2mm square drive, as well as 5 and 5.5mm hex sockets that slip perfectly into the tight surroundings of most rims. It also utilizes Park's innovative Y-shape design that provides heaps of leverage and comfort.
Shop-quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components. The ATD-1.2 features all-metal internal construction with a comfortable, ergonomic composite molded grip. Each tool is assembled and calibrated at Park Tool's factory in Minnesota.
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - 16 notch 49mm OD cup - Fits FSA MegaEvo, Wheels PF30, and more
Precision CNC machined dual-sided aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 12- and 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive. - Fits Enduro T47: 16-notch 52.2mm OD cup - Fits Enduro PF30: 16-notch 52.2mm OD cup - Fits Chris King ThreadFit T47: 12-notch 50.4mm OD cup - Fits Chris King ThreadFit 30: 12-notch 50.4mm OD cup
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Featuring updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts. Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. - 16 notch 44mm OD cups - Fits Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups - Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, Fulcrum, and others - Fits 16 notch rotor disc lockrings
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Page 1 of 39 Next page